WordPress.com is kind enough to email statistics on blog readership towards the end of the year. In 2013, I posted 60 posts. I accomplished personal goal to publish an average of one post each week.
this year’s 2013’s top-10 posts according to total views:
- How to crack Cobalt Strike AND backdoor it
- Missing in Action: Armitage on Kali Linux
- Getting Started with Armitage and the Metasploit Framework (2013)
- Why is notepad.exe connecting to the internet?
- That’ll never work–we don’t allow port 53 out
- Browser Pivoting (Get past two-factor auth)
- Tactics to Hack an Enterprise Network
- Email Delivery – What Pen Testers Should Know
- WRCCDC – A Red Team Member’s Perspective
- How to Inject Shellcode from Java